[icq-devel] Input event, was(no subject)

ggr ggr at bak.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 03:38:54 CET 2003

1/5/2003 8:11:07 PM, Remy Lebeau <gambit47 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, I figured that out, now I dynamicly link to it when my app is running under 2K or better, but I still have not found something that works like that under ME or less.  I have played with the SetWindowsHookEX, but usless I want to add
memory mapped files to it, it only works when the mouse is over my window.  Do you have any suggextions?

Thanks,
Gene