[icq-devel] Uknown SNAC Packet

Bryan Petty bpetty at cs.utah.edu
Fri Feb 28 20:35:42 CET 2003

I didn't see any documentation on this, so I thought I would bring it up
in here. On accident, I sent a SNAC packet to the server with a reference
number = "FF FF FF FF". This obviously runs in the 32 bit range. I know I
read you get disconnected after trying that. But I still show as connected
(with a network link to the ICQ server, not necessarily online). In
response to my reference number though, I did recieve this packet from the
server:

Received SNAC(1, 1): Unknown Packet:
2a 02 9d fa 00 0c 00 01 00 01 00 00 00 00 ff ff 00 0e

I can't make out much of anything from "00 00 00 00 ff ff 00 0e". Anyone
else have any clues?

Bryan Petty
bpetty at cs.utah.edu