[icq-devel] Valid Reference Numbers

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Wed Feb 26 12:16:51 CET 2003

>--[Bryan Petty]--<bpetty at cs.utah.edu>

> I noticed Rudiger's documentation notes

My name is Rüdiger. That's Ruediger for 7bit-crippling monkeys.

> It probably still requires more testing, but I just find it odd that if
> the above is true, why am I all the sudden getting unsigned reference
> numbers from the servers?

Well, actually I've never seen such a ref, but not being allowed to send one
with the high bit set doesn't mean you'll never receive one. However I
wouldn't know how to react when you need to copy the ref into an outgoing
packet.

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.