[icq-devel] Flowershop homepage online

j3rky at tactical-ops.de j3rky at tactical-ops.de
Sat Feb 22 17:03:57 CET 2003

Hi all,

as some of you still might remember, I'm working on a program to manage
ICQ databases. After 6 months in the US I'm now back home in Germany and
I finally found some time to continue working on it again. The project
(previously called ICQMerge/ICQCommander) now became "Flowershop" - I'm
planning to spend some more time on it after I finished my stuff for the
university and then I'll make dev releases available for download on a
regular base.

I also created a new homepage which can be found at
http://flowershop.gerke-preussner.de - it is under construction and the
current server is pretty fucking slow... anyway, I just wanted to let
you know the project is still alive and making good progress. A
screenshot of the current version can be found here:
http://crap.gerke-preussner.de/flowershop.jpg (if the server is not down
again).

I'll keep you updated with more information as soon as I've got some
more freetime.

Regards,

j3rky

--