[icq-devel] Detecting offline reason

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Wed Sep 25 22:27:19 CEST 2002

Hi!

>--[Barnaby Gray]--<bee at pickle.me.uk>

> I'm in the process of added all that info across from Massimo's docs:

That would be nice :-)

Sorry if the add page wasn't available inbetween - I made the .htaccess to
restrictive, so that file not found errors would come from
stud.uni-karlsruhe.de rather than forwarded from my other domain.
Unfortunately, nobody ever complained, otherwise it would have been fixed
much sooner.

I also have a question to ask: v5 used to have a packet to request a reverse
connection. Is there anything like that in v8?

Yours, Rüdiger.

PS. Still looking for someone using &RQ. Or any other obscure client :-)

--
         100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
         100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de