[icq-devel] AOL on the path of war ?!?!

Michael Medin mickem at medin.nu
Mon Sep 23 10:43:26 CEST 2002

Hi,

I was developing an ICQ clone a few years ago and today received a
letter from AOL:s atorneys.
The letter is only bitching me about the name I use (MyCQ) but I think
it might represent a turn in AOL:s stand in regards to "pirate" clients,
and felt that perhap people on this list might be interested. I havent
read this list in quite a while and perhaps this is old / unrelated
news...

Anyone who know "legal english" feel free to recomend what I shopuld do
about it...

Anyways, I scaned the letter and posted it on my webpage:
http://www.mickem.nu

// MickeM