[icq-devel] Clients?

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Sat Sep 21 04:07:05 CEST 2002

At 10:36 AM 9/20/2002, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I was updating the SNAC(1,30) CLI_SETSTATUS client identifications a bit,
>they now include licq, Miranda, StrICQ, mICQ, &RQ and YSM. vICQ is also
>supposed to send a client identification. However, I have only seen
>mICQ, licq, Miranda and YSM in the wild. Can someone provide me with UINs
>of people that actually use clients like StrICQ, &RG, vICQ?
>
>Yours, Rüdiger.

I don't know any myself.  My UIN, as always, is 8083608, but I haven't
logged in ICQ with my own client in ages and ages.  ICQ burnout, coupled
with school work and work work.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring '01 - '02,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/