[icq-devel] meta (2010/870) SRV_METARANDOM

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Thu Sep 19 16:35:01 CEST 2002

Hello there buddy,
	Actually after the reply Paula Pfeifle sent to me right after replying to your lovely
"visible and invisible list" thread, I thought I had acted wrong and maybe too violent.
I must admit that after reading that you plagued Rüdiger's site AND that you knew enough
english for writing a somehow threatening reply about 'charging money', I have to think
you are either a 10 years old Outlook Express user OR a pretty confused grownup.

Even though I dont have a part in this play, and, after admitting you copied your site from
'somewhere' (meaning you only want your site for popularity and credit?) I would suggest
the following: Update all your new information in a real database (like Rüdiger's nowadays)
and keep a site up, with YOUR own design + data but instead of having directly all
protocol documentation, make a list of the data YOU added so you can get credit for THAT
piece of data, and make them be direct links to Rüdiger's site.

Anyways, take care and take a hot shower.
Regards,
/rad2k