[icq-devel] meta (2010/870) SRV_METARANDOM

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Thu Sep 19 15:51:26 CEST 2002

>--[vadim winebrand]--<amilw at bezeqint.net>

> I admit my site is not my documantation it is a site which i downloaded from
> somewhere

Not somewhere. You downloaded _exactly_ my page, and _only_ removed
the Copyright notice.

> but your site is also not original i can bring you few site links
> the same as yours

I guess I need to bring up a few facts you seem to be missing:

a) I did copy the data part from Douglas' page at some point.
b) My page was thought to be a drop-in replacement for Douglas' page
   _solely_ because his page isn't up 24h a day (mine is).
c) I did never copy the layout of his page, even though mine looked
   similar.
d) I clearly note the fact a) on my page, with a link to Douglas' page.

AFAIK, Douglas didn't update his page after that anymore. My page is
intended to be the central point for collecting ICQ protocol documentation.
In particular, it is accessible to everyone, while your page is only
findable if you manage to locate it's ultimate URL in your HTML-wannabe and
if you really like blue links on blue background.

> But i intend to improve and update my site in fact there are already few
> updates.

So your proud of creating the umteenth distinct location where one would
want to look for protocol information? There's already too much of them.

> I apologize if it herts you.

You still didn't realize where the problem is.

> >          100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
> >          100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.
> you can not request money for public information which anybody can access.

 RRR   OOO  TTTTT FFFFF L      !!  !!
 R  R O   O   T   F     L      !!  !!
 R R  O   O   T   F     L      !!  !!
 RR   O   O   T   FFF   L      !!  !!
 R R  O   O   T   F     L
 R  R  OOO    T   F     LLLLL  !!  !!

I do not request money for anything! My sig doesn't do anything different
than stating the exchange rate between the old German currency, the DM,
and the new European currency, the €uro.

Rüdiger.

PS. What about getting a working email programm, learning to quote AND DAMN
    STOP SENDING HTML TO THIS LIST. Thank you.

--
         100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
         100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de