[icq-devel] meta (2010/870) SRV_METARANDOM

vadim winebrand amilw at bezeqint.net
Thu Sep 19 15:23:39 CEST 2002

I admit my site is not my documantation it is a site which i downloaded from
somewhere but your site is also not original i can bring you few site links
the same as yours
But i intend to improve and update my site in fact there are already few
updates.

When i say my documantation i mean the documentation whcih on my computer
not the documentation which i wrote.
I apologize if it herts you.

>          100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
>          100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.

you can not request money for public information which anybody can access.