[icq-devel] meta (2010/870) SRV_METARANDOM

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Thu Sep 19 13:38:37 CEST 2002

>--[vadim winebrand]--<amilw at bezeqint.net>
> Does somebody know the format of this command meta(2010/870) Cause the
> documantation that i have is not valid (I think it is wrong documentation).

You mean: you found my documentation and copied it without understanding it.

> My Documentation:

No, _my_ documentation. When will you finally apologize for plagiating it?
Only when everybody ignores you till you've done so?

>       WORD.L xx xx xx xx UIN The UIN found in chat group.
>       WORD.L xx 00 GROUP The chat group the UIN is in.
>       IP xx xx xx xx EXTERNAL IP The external IP of the UIN as the server sees it.
>       DWORD.L xx xx xx xx PORT The port the UIN is listening on for direct connections.
>       IP xx xx xx xx INTERNAL IP The internal IP address of the UIN.
>       BYTE xx TCPFLAG Guess: Direct connection connectivity.
>       WORD.L xx xx TCPVER The version of the p2p protocol used.
>       14 ... UNKNOWN Unknown. Seen: 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 00 00 00 03 00 00 00

Direct copy & paste from:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Packet-71.html

>--[vadim winebrand]--<amilw at bezeqint.net>
> I found a problem there is a byte before all of this information which is
> error code tells if a command was a success.

| All packets are sub-packets of SRV_META and thus channel 2, SNAC (21,3) =
| SNAC(0x15,0x3) with subcommand 2010.

Well, I guess that line wasn't there when you ripped my page off.

Rüdiger (still PRETTY ANNOYED).

--
         100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
         100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.