[icq-devel] Sending contact-list at login ...

Barnaby Gray bee at pickle.me.uk
Tue Sep 17 22:58:31 CEST 2002

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 11:09:40PM +0200, vadim winebrand wrote:
> I don't tell the server about my contact list the servers tells me about my
> contacts list in snac(13,06)

No, you misread the original poster - they said they are not using the
server-based list. Use SNAC(3,4) and send as many as you like in the
one packet (I think there is an upper limit indicated by the server in
the rates stuff, but I've never hit it). You send them as (byte)
length, then the UIN as a string.

HTH,

Barnaby