[icq-devel] Sending contact-list at login ...

vadim winebrand amilw at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 17 23:09:40 CEST 2002

I don't tell the server about my contact list the servers tells me about my
contacts list in snac(13,06)

Snac(3,4)  I  send only one uin in each packet but this is not the problem
the problem is that i got no response from the server when i send this snac

Do you mean that because i use snac(13,06) to receive Contacts,snac(3,4)
does not work?