[icq-devel] CLI_METASETGENERAL

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Tue Sep 17 04:24:12 CEST 2002

>--[Douglas McLaughlin]--<stricq at owlnet.net>

> >if you want you can find the whole format on my web site vadimw0.port5.com

<!--  Created with the CoffeeCup HTML Editor  -->
<!--        http://www.coffeecup.com/         -->
<!--      Brewed on 8/14/2003 9:42:58 PM      -->

I guess this says it all. So much about being "expirience"d in JavaScript.

> Yup, looks like garbage in Mozilla.  Guess I won't be seeing what info is
> there as I refuse to use IE.

Yepp. Even with Mozz 1.1... I don't even _have_ any IE.

>--[Zoe Small]--<skyerat at hotmail.com>

> You're not missing much. It appears to be mostly a direct copy of Rüdiger's
> site. I suspect he is filling in (or has filled in) some of the missing

Things added: a few more roster reply types, and a few more META_something
packets. I just added them to my page. I'm proud that my page is worth
plagiating.

Btw, I just added a few new index pages that spread the huge amount of
different packets into several pages. See for yourself.

The original: http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Euck4/ICQ/
The rip-off:  mth.8vqci/qcI/moc.a4sd.wmidav//:ptth

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
         100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
         100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.