[icq-devel] SNAC(15,2) "Change My Details" subtypes

Zoe Small skyerat at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 03:19:56 CEST 2002

> Could you explain what is Direconnection type and user kind in Subtype
1060

Direct Connect Type is:
0 ... Allow Direct Connection with any user
1 ... Allow Direct Connection with users listed on your Contact List
2 ... Allow Direct Connection with any user upon your authorization

Note that this packet doesn't get sent when you change your Direct Connect
settings. However, if you change something else in this section (for example
your Web Aware status), your current Direct Connect Type is sent.

As for "User Kind", I have no idea what it's for. I've only seen it set to
0.

Regards
Zoe