[icq-devel] Regarding Message Capturing

Rajan Vijayaraghavan rajan at ittc.ku.edu
Wed Sep 11 04:17:42 CEST 2002

I am a new fellow to IM. I dont know whether this question makes any
sense. Can we capture the messages from a instant messaging conversation
assuming the person allows to capture the messages. Capturing in the sense
writing a program which runs in the background and captures the messages.
ANother question does the IMs viz yahoo, MSN allow such back ground
applications to capture the messages ?

Thanks,
Rajan