[icq-devel] roster: it maybe interesting

Zoe Small skyerat at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:57:47 CEST 2002

> Last time i played with roster.
> I found few features (thnx to my testers).
> 1)
> If roster consists the hundred records and more,
> server may split roster and send it as few separate snac(13,6).
> The last sanc(13,6) has a low bit in flags[1] equal 0.
> The another snacs(13,6) has this bit equal 1.
> Each snac(13,6) has self own RecordCount.
> Only last snac(13,6) consists the valid TimeStamp value.

Yeah, I remember bringing up this point back in February. If you've only
recently subscribed to the list, you should try reading through some of the
archives. You can find a lot of useful information listed there. You can't
rely on any of the online documentation databases. They're a good place to
start, but none of them is particularly complete.

Regards
Zoe