[icq-devel] list dead?

jlh jlh at gmx.ch
Tue Sep 10 10:04:41 CEST 2002

> hi,
> i didn't get any message from this list for at least a week. is the list
> dead?

Maybe you have the same Problem as I have.  Sometimes the messages from this
list do hang around *really* long on some server, before coming into my mailbox.
And suddenly I get a whole bunch of them at a time.  (I just downloaded the 14
last posts today!  The oldest is from 12 Aug 2002)  Other email works fine.

You can see this in the headers!  This is from a message which had a delay of
29 days.

	3D3EE9BA01090DE3 for icq-devel at blipp.com; Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:29:11 +0200

Strange.

jlh