[icq-devel] Offline messages info

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sat Nov 30 17:14:16 CET 2002

MAN, I know that by replying im leaving the 'victim' side, but F****! 40 MAILS. I woke up in
bad mood thinking some lovely kid bought his 'hacker cd pack with mail spamming tools in vb'
And it seems its the very same problem..over and over.
Start betting..i bet 20 gold coins on the idea that there will be 1248124 icq databases by 2003
with the SAME information (+/-) hidden under the excuse of 'lack of information' just because
Human_Being_A wants to have some credit.

I really believe, and i mean it, that if Human_being_B (the owner of a current database) would
develop or come up with a way of 'showing some real credit, some <H1>CREDIT</H1>' for
each new submission (good ones of course, he/she should be able to filter anything), then
Human_Being_A would start helping out in the project.

I dont know how much credit a submitter is getting (really, maybe a lot)
I wrote myself the <H1> </H1> tags, so dont start replying with 40 mail threads about my html.

I personally like the current dbs and together we could fix them up. i guess. maybe not. :)
boha! im feeling better now. i suddently though i had suscribed myself to
internet-explorer-settings-help at m$.com

thank you all and have a great day!

/raddy
[ http://ysmv7.sourceforge.net ]
[ http://community.corest.com/~raddy ]