[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 14:38:27 CET 2002

Thanks :)
Now it's not red anymore :)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : icq-devel-admin at blipp.com [mailto:icq-devel-admin at blipp.com] De la
part de Rüdiger Kuhlmann
Envoyé : samedi 30 novembre 2002 14:30
À : icq-devel at blipp.com
Objet : Re: [icq-devel] Offline messages info

>--[Christophe Minguet (freesurf)]--<c.minguet at freesurf.fr>

> Good luck with you 1000 browsers ;)
                     ^^^^
You like to see things I didn't write, it seems...

Anyway, the right tool for the right job.

> I'll keep mine, and will continue visit ur page cause even if hard to
> read cause of it's non portability ...

It's portable. It works with every CSS1/CSS2/HTML-conformant browser,
including Mozilla, Galeon, Konqueror, Opera. It even degrades gracefully
for Netscape 4, and is useful for CSS-incapable browsers, including
AmiWeb, IBrowse, Voyager, Lynx, w3m and links. It even works around the
missing position:fixed in IE (which really sucks, because it's
helluvalot useful). There aren't that many non-trivial layouted pages
with that portability.

> Btw, if one day u modify this "#FFF" in "white" which is a standard
> color keyword, would be kinda cool :)

I just replaced every #abc by #aabbcc, just to make you happy. It won't
change a thing except a tad more bandwith usage, but what the heck - at
least it'll reduce it to your limited CSS experience.

> > Just don't complain to _ME_ that _YOUR_ stuff is broken. Complain to

> > your vendor. You did already, did you?

But just go on blaming me for your browsers bugs. I can have fun with
you for days, it you really insist.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.