[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 14:04:15 CET 2002

Good luck with you 1000 browsers ;)
I'll keep mine, and will continue visit ur page cause even if hard to
read cause of it's non portability ... Hum .. (when bugs are discovered,
coders have to fix them ... ) it's a quite usefull page :)
Wich i recommend to every icq developper ...

Btw, if one day u modify this "#FFF" in "white" which is a standard
color keyword, would be kinda cool :)

c u