[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Sat Nov 30 13:50:40 CET 2002

>--[Christophe Minguet (freesurf)]--<c.minguet at freesurf.fr>

> Thanks :)
> U see , i learned smth :)

Fine.

> And I admit it instead of shouting

Nice you're showing the nice guy, except that the first is unrelated to the
second. And I didn't shout. Don't try to collect brownie points you don't
deserve.

> "IE sucks, use R3b3lz guru OS and browser" as u do

I was never suggesting you to use any OS, nor did I talk about any "guru" OS
(whatever that is). I said IE is broken and has security holes, which is
undeniably true. I also said that any other browser doesn't have this bug.
Care to translate "R3b3lz" to English?

> But .. The fact is it's not working on few browsers from your "dear"

There is exactly one browser that's broken that doesn't cope with this
correct page. If it wouldn't have cluttered my server log I wouldn't even
have noticed...

> Final dot.

Which is: Don't use broken IE to visit this page, or suffer.

> Ps : ... Sorry, but i still prefer IE to netscape(or others) due to its
> possibilities ...

Yes, and I prefer Mozilla to IE because of it's possibilities and standard
conformance (not as in adding a nice looking logo on the page saying "CSS1
and CSS2", but actually understanding it) and portability. And Konqueror to
everything else because of it's KDE integration and visual apperance. And
Opera to everything else because of... because of... well, because it's said
to be faster. So what? I don't care what you use. Just don't complain to
_ME_ that _YOUR_ stuff is broken. Complain to your vendor. You did already,
did you?

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.