[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 13:08:21 CET 2002

Thanks :)

U see , i learned smth :)
And I admit it instead of shouting "IE sucks, use R3b3lz guru OS and
browser" as u do when we say we have trouble with your page...

But .. The fact is it's not working on few browsers from your "dear"
Microsoft ...
Final dot.
We pollued this mailling list much :) sorry guys ...

Ps : ... Sorry, but i still prefer IE to netscape(or others) due to its
possibilities ...
Nobody's perfect as u ;)