[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Alex Demchenko alex at ritlabs.com
Sat Nov 30 13:05:08 CET 2002

Hello Rüdiger,

Saturday, November 30, 2002, 1:22:11 PM, you wrote:

>> > I know how it looks for IE6. Start blaming your browser instead of my page
>> > because my page is HTML-validated and CSS-validated.

We can't modify our browsers, you can write IE-friedly code. IE is a
default windows browser and it fully satisfaces me, I don't want to
download third party applications like Mozilla, Opera, etc. just to view
your malformed pages.

>> so if you know about this error, why don't you use the 'normal' way of color
>> specifications like tons of other webmasters do.

RK> If I'd replace all #abc by #aabbcc nothing would change, for no browser.

Are you sure in your words? Did you try?

>> this looks a bit like discrimination of Microsoft-users to me.

RK> There are working browsers running on Microsoft's wannabe operating system,
RK> including Mozilla, Netscape 6 and Opera, all freely available. If you insist

Looks like PR action.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:alex at ritlabs.com