[icq-devel] Newcomer

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 12:52:35 CET 2002

Hum ... I think his problem is :
He is disconnected,
He is waiting (cause he has no message to send) , he believes he is
still online, but he is not .

His only way to know he is disconnected seems to be to write on the
socket ...(KEEPALIVE)
I don't remember in C ... But in java you can't know a socket is closed
on the other side when u try to read it, only way is to write in it.