[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 12:26:38 CET 2002

Well, your page content is cool, but ..
Try this site :
www.w3.org ....
You will learn much ...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : icq-devel-admin at blipp.com [mailto:icq-devel-admin at blipp.com] De la
part de Rüdiger Kuhlmann
Envoyé : samedi 30 novembre 2002 12:03
À : icq-devel at blipp.com
Objet : Re: [icq-devel] Offline messages info

>--[Christophe Minguet (freesurf)]--<c.minguet at freesurf.fr>
> Yes ! Your browser is kinda strange...

So you're saying Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Galeon, ...., every
CSS-capable browser including Netscape 4.x is "kinda strange"?

> Have a look there, here is result on IE6

I know how it looks for IE6. Start blaming your browser instead of my
page because my page is HTML-validated and CSS-validated.

> Problem is IE allow many html mistakes and display reselt where
> netscape hide them ...

My page doesn't have any HTML mistakes. I just don't put a HTML-verified
logo there because everybody could add broken HTML to it.

Too bad for IE.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.