[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Sat Nov 30 12:22:11 CET 2002

>--[Wolfgang Illmeyer]--<wolfgang.illmeyer at gmx.net>

> > I know how it looks for IE6. Start blaming your browser instead of my page
> > because my page is HTML-validated and CSS-validated.
> so if you know about this error, why don't you use the 'normal' way of color
> specifications like tons of other webmasters do.

If I'd replace all #abc by #aabbcc nothing would change, for no browser.

> this looks a bit like discrimination of Microsoft-users to me.

There are working browsers running on Microsoft's wannabe operating system,
including Mozilla, Netscape 6 and Opera, all freely available. If you insist
on using a browser that's broken (not to speak about all those known
security holes), you've to bear the consequences. It's your choice.
Btw, discrimination is when you don't have a choice, but you do.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de