[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Sat Nov 30 12:02:53 CET 2002

>--[Christophe Minguet (freesurf)]--<c.minguet at freesurf.fr>
> Yes ! Your browser is kinda strange...

So you're saying Opera, Mozilla, Konqueror, Galeon, ...., every CSS-capable
browser including Netscape 4.x is "kinda strange"?

> Have a look there, here is result on IE6

I know how it looks for IE6. Start blaming your browser instead of my page
because my page is HTML-validated and CSS-validated.

> Problem is IE allow many html mistakes and display reselt where netscape
> hide them ...

My page doesn't have any HTML mistakes. I just don't put a HTML-verified
logo there because everybody could add broken HTML to it.

Too bad for IE.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.