[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Sat Nov 30 11:57:00 CET 2002

>--[Wolfgang Illmeyer]--<wolfgang.illmeyer at gmx.net>

> > My page has black text on white background. If your browser has
> > M$-specific hallucinations,
> you're provoking "hallucinations" in any browser, because i don't think I've
> seen any specification for 4-character css color definitions starting with
> "#". If I may cite your "style-default.css":
> body {
>   color: #000;
>   background: #fff;
>   padding: 8px;
> }
> How can this work...? Shouldn't it be rather "#000000" and "#ffffff" ???

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS1#color-units

In short: It's the same, and every browser I've met copes with it. Even
halluceaneous ones. Do you really think dark red would be some browsers
default background?

Hint: I don't like M$. Use something different.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de