[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Wolfgang Illmeyer wolfgang.illmeyer at gmx.net
Sat Nov 30 11:42:59 CET 2002

> > Christophe, IT IS REALLY BAD IDEA to put black and blue text on dark
> > red background :((. I think red on grey will be more friendly
> to our eyes
>
> My page has black text on white background. If your browser has
> M$-specific
> hallucinations,

<snip>

you're provoking "hallucinations" in any browser, because i don't think I've
seen any specification for 4-character css color definitions starting with
"#". If I may cite your "style-default.css":

body {
  color: #000;
  background: #fff;
  padding: 8px;
}

How can this work...? Shouldn't it be rather "#000000" and "#ffffff" ???