[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Sat Nov 30 11:12:49 CET 2002

>--[Alexandr V. Shutko]--<AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru>

> Christophe, IT IS REALLY BAD IDEA to put black and blue text on dark
> red background :((. I think red on grey will be more friendly to our eyes

My page has black text on white background. If your browser has M$-specific
hallucinations, try one that works (that is, any other one will do). Hint: I
check my pages with all general available browsers. Good browsers show it
like this:
http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/Screenshot.png

> CMf> It's everything about offline messages :) but becarefull ..
> CMf> This doc is not always correct ... I found many mistakes
> I'm too... :(

Well, simply fix them. It's editable for exactly this reason.

Btw, I regularly check for crap that some people like to add (like some
idiot thought adding his UIN to this database would fix a problem with his
ICQ client...)

> CMf> Btw, Remy is right, would be a great idea to add all your dumps to an
> CMf> icq protocol database :)
> Well I haven't much time at work to do this, I just wrote those specs
> at home (where I haven't internet connection yet), write them on cdrw disk and send
> to list at work. Sorry :(

Well, writing them up shouldn't be much less work than adding them to the
documentation...

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.