[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Sat Nov 30 10:00:39 CET 2002

Your you're right ... I first coded every possible referenced packets
Then i was seing what i was recieving after i sent something .. Or i
used an icq dumpingicq.exe to see what icq does ...
And i am still using , cause so many mistakes in the doc ... :(

I agree this site is TERRIBLE cause unreadable, i remember some time
ago, it was on white bckgrnd ... Much better ...
Btw, this is NOT MY site ... But it helped me much ... :)

And the idea of sequences (as found in massimo's doc) is good one!
It's me who is sorry to tell u "u should do this". without guys like u,
there would be no docs on icq protocol yet !
Continue ur good job ;)

Have good day ! (at work ...)
Chris