[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Sat Nov 30 09:48:31 CET 2002

Hello Christophe,
Saturday, November 30, 2002, 6:14:02 PM, you wrote:

CMf> http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/index_cli_meta.html
CMf> (Ch 2 SNAC(21,2) 60    and    Ch 2 SNAC(21,2) 62 )
CMf> and
CMf> http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/index_srv.html
CMf> (Ch 2 SNAC(21,3) 65    and    Ch 2 SNAC(21,3) 66 )
They should be linked together. I send complete snac sequence to get
offline messages. On your site I should first find request snac, and  then
find reply... and then found end_of_messages packet...
But what if I  don't know what I should search ?

Christophe, IT IS REALLY BAD IDEA to put black and blue text on dark
red background :((. I think red on grey will be more friendly to our eyes

CMf> It's everything about offline messages :) but becarefull ..
CMf> This doc is not always correct ... I found many mistakes
I'm too... :(

CMf> Btw, Remy is right, would be a great idea to add all your dumps to an
CMf> icq protocol database :)
Well I haven't much time at work to do this, I just wrote those specs
at home (where I haven't internet connection yet), write them on cdrw disk and send
to list at work. Sorry :(

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru