[icq-devel] Offline messages info

Alexandr V. Shutko AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru
Sat Nov 30 09:30:02 CET 2002

Hello Remy,
Saturday, November 30, 2002, 4:35:03 PM, you wrote:

RL> You know, rather than posting all this dump info here
RL> lately, have you ever thought of submitting your
RL> findings to any of the public databases for ICQ packet
RL> info?
I REALLY DON'T LIKE those databases because they based on packets, not packet
sequences. Man, who knows nothing about aim/icq protocol should go
thru this raw snac list (like http://www.stricq.com/icqv8/index.cfm) and
gather information about correct packet sequence in particular request.
Thats why I writing my own _crosslinked_ html specification where
programmer can select search_sequence and find out all details about it. Also I think
this is really bad idea to allow any user edit existing commands and
adds new. And one more thing... I CAN'T SEARCH information in these public
specifications. BUT I can download this mail-list archives, import
them into single folder in TheBat! program and work with this info
at home without problems and without internet.

--
With respect,
Alexandr V. Shutko                           mailto:AVShutko at mail.khstu.ru