[icq-devel] status messages

Christophe Minguet (freesurf) c.minguet at freesurf.fr
Mon Nov 11 11:45:55 CET 2002

Yes, but mine is not very .. Clean ...:op
And is made to be used for the http client i'm creating so ... Not very
client independant ...
If u want have a try to what i've done yet, have a look there :
http://ioio.dyndns.org/nomadIcq (if server is lanched...)
It's working fine, for basic things .. And still under development

But ... Don't go away, n/a, free 4 chat, ... Else u may be disconnected
:op unless i find the bug ...

Chris