[icq-devel] Clone recognition.

Fabrice Michellonet fabrice.michellonet at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 1 19:59:28 CET 2002

Even if i don't think i'm going to code things like that [but in a Object
Oriented way] i use to thanks people who helped me. As i like to be thanks
when i help someone.

Anyway i guess you need to read the GPL licence once again... it's open
source !

But once again i thank you, Rudiger Kuhlmann, for your help :-)

Fabrice