[icq-devel] SNAC 13/* Information

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Wed Mar 27 05:26:43 CET 2002

At 10:01 PM 3/26/2002, you wrote:

>Douglas McLaughlin: I plan on updating a bit of my docs sometime to include
>some stuff you mention in yours.  Specifically some of the TLVs that are
>stored along with items in the roster (SMS number, etc.).  I just noticed
>that you're at UNCP?  I'm a student at NC State  :-)

Yep!  Just finishing my first senior semester, hoping to graduate in
December.  I actually live in Fayetteville, though.  Pardon my ignorance,
but which city is NC State in?

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring/Fall 2001,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/