[icq-devel] Why won't my cookie ever work for me????

Remy Lebeau gambit47 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 08:27:57 CET 2002

Minus the corrections I made earlier, they are already posted as-is.  I've
attached the latest yet again.  Sorry, this is the best I can offer right
now.  anyone wants to contact me more directly to walk me through whatever
else is needed, be my guest.

I would post Ethereal dumps, except that 1) I'm still learning how to use
it, and 2) the dumps are incomplete in the display, a couple of the packets
are cut off prematurely.

Gambit