[icq-devel] is SNAC 13/6 changed ?

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sat Mar 16 20:53:22 CET 2002

uhm I'll send you some dumps as soon as i can, meanwhile, if its handy for you,
i could reproduce these different kind of roasters by using my different icq numbers,
with different ammount of stored contacts.
Try to register as many numbers as you can and to add as many different contacts
as you can, and you will find what im talking about. the 'Import Time' sometimes
showed up in different places as far as i remember, and sometimes a string of '0x20's
showed up with no reason at all.

Plus, right now im taking a look at a roaster which starts this way ->
00 00 6f 00 0c 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 20 00 00 00 01 00 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 00 04 00 05 00

you see 0x6f as the ammount of contacts, but right after it, the 0x20 mass attack army
and the C8 TLV isnt present (which should list the different group ids).

well gotta go, hope this helps by now
regards
rad2k