[icq-devel] Getting offline messages...

Dan Ackerman baldrick at dilbert.netset.com
Sun Mar 10 06:27:43 CET 2002

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Douglas McLaughlin wrote:

> At 10:21 PM 3/8/2002, you wrote:
>

> Ok, now I feel dumb.  The packet was correct.  The offline messages were
> coming in.  I just never told my client to actually show that the packets
> did show up.  Duh, they were there all the time.
>
> Doug

Hey it's part of being a programmer ;)

I had a similar thing with sending/receiving contacts.  I put in the
routines for sending and could send them to whoever I wanted but I
couldn't receive them.  Then it hit me that I hadn't written any code to
receive contact messages.

On another note, does anyone know which Authorization request most of the
icq clients like?  I used the newer of the 2 provided in the icqv7 docs,
but only my client and the newest versions of windows client seem to
recieve it.

Also they come in as a lists snac x19 and not through the normal chanels.

Dan Ackerman
aka baldrick