[icq-devel] Getting offline messages...

Dan Ackerman baldrick at dilbert.netset.com
Sat Mar 9 04:21:36 CET 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Douglas McLaughlin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've sent the first 15/2 SNAC in the hopes of getting my offline messages,
> but that doesn't seem to be cutting it.  Which of dozen or so other 15/2
> SNACs is the magic one to get offline messages?

0x3c00

You need to be certain about your bytesremaining being correct though.  I
did a general purpose routine for 0x15 0x2 Snacs and came up with the
bytes remaining for most of them = length of data you are sending + 10.

For requesting offline messages if everything is setup properly in your
packet you should get by with 0x0800.

Also these values are network format (Motorola format/ Big endian)

Dan Ackerman
aka baldrick