[icq-devel] Network issues

Barnaby Gray bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 1 17:51:58 CET 2002

It has been implemented in ickle (libicq2000) since the first release,
yes. I was noticing connectivity problems whilst developing ickle, but
I can't directly attribute this to not sending the keep alive packets,
sending them doesn't do any harm, so I thought it'd be worth
implementing. It's dead simple too anyway.

Barnaby