[icq-devel] ICQ protocol 2 SEND_MESSAGE

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Wed Jun 19 15:33:18 CEST 2002

Well i hope you get in touch with the protocol quick,

there are two important resources for the reversed protocol AFAIK :

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/
by Rudiger Kuhlmann (most of it originally from stricq.com )

and Massimo's notes at:

http://www.rejetto.com/icq/

btw, guys, i believe i'll finally make a FAQ for the list, since lots of questions
get repeated all the time. If anyone agrees please let me know, the same if you've
got any problems with making one.

Rudiger, the FAQ would be great if it allowed online edition and additions of Q/As.
If i wrote an html version of it, would you add it to the protocol reversed site?

take care,

rad2k
-