[icq-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: mICQ 0.4.9

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Wed Jun 12 23:25:59 CEST 2002

> Okay. I'll add that. I'd like a test UIN of someone actually using
it,> though :-)

I wouldn't give you any UINs but mine in order to preserve the slave
privacy..or at least thats what YSM is ment to do. You may contact me
over 63873081.

Thanks for adding it.

Btw, i do agree with Barnaby. i know its not Rxdiger's fault though
since he didn't come up with the question.

BTW did your request seem tricky just to me? or were you assuming mICQ
had more users than YSM? (which is of course true, but won't be true in
the year 3010!) :)

 > Yours, R?diger.
*rad smiles at R?diger*

heh, take care.

rad2k
-

(poor .ar , the world cup could have been ours :(( )
btw, why did you answer my mail in another reply? werent you the one asking me to quote replies as i 'should' ?