[icq-devel] ANNOUNCEMENT: mICQ 0.4.9

Barnaby Gray bee at pickle.me.uk
Wed Jun 12 17:40:03 CEST 2002

Ok, not meaning to sound rude but is this the right place to be
discussing particular problems with your client on the discussion list
for the icq protocol?

I'm sure you want as much exposure as possible.. but surely you have
your own mailing lists that this would be more appropriate on.

Cheers,

Barnaby