[icq-devel] Polish xlation of the ICQ Protocol web site

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Wed Jun 12 14:31:32 CEST 2002

Isn't it possible to create a string table ? that should solve the problem. I mean a string
table as the one you may use in c++ and then call loadstring safely.

its obvious you need all translations up to date :) yeah, but still any short scripting could help.
(if possible) to use an english version by default if the specified language entry doesn't exist.

just wondering,

rad2k
-