[icq-devel] disabling remote direct connections

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Mon Jun 10 20:59:29 CEST 2002

it seems the TCP Flag if it isn't set to 0x04 should disable direct connections to this client.
but even if i set it to 0x01 for Firewall or whatever setting other than 0x04, the Windows icq
client tries to connect to the client's external ip Address:port

It's not paying attention to the TCP flag, thats what it seems.

Anyone has had the same problem?

rad2k
-