[icq-devel] p2p cookies

rad2k rad2k at mail.ru
Sun Jun 9 07:58:47 CEST 2002

Okie dokie :) Hard work leads to solutions!. Its almost 3am and i finally figured out what
my problem was. So just to let anyone know, if you ever get direct connection information
in any status change on your contacts, BUT, even though you get their IP and Port numbers
you DONT get the connection cookie, is because whenever changing your OWN status,
you never specified direct connection information nor the required 0x04 DC flag =)

my bad!, but now it turns to be my good!
god so much debugging...tomorrow im doing my first parachute jumping! wish me luck :)

take care guys,
rad2k
-