[icq-devel] www.stricq.com

Rüdiger Kuhlmann icq-list-oWUpAQCWC2r4 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Tue Jun 4 18:08:45 CEST 2002

>--[Barnaby Gray]--<bgrg2 at cam.ac.uk>
> On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 02:34:09AM +0200, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:
> > >--[Micha]--<armageddon at raydan.de>

> > > The URL was http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uck4/ICQ/

> Guess this could be fixed by not mentioning the number at all in
> cross-references and instead having them as links, which would be
> neater too :-)

Which is what I did now. Though, considering that's only you who's bothered
by that, you could have tried yourself, because...

> It's still not good enough I'm afraid

... as long as you're not paying me to do the job you've no right
of calling it "not good enough". It contains much more information than the
stricq.com page, so it's already more than good enough.

--
         100 DM sind  51 €  13 ¢.
         100 €  sind 195 DM 58 pf.
  mailto:ruediger at ruediger-kuhlmann.de