[icq-devel] www.stricq.com

Douglas McLaughlin stricq at owlnet.net
Mon Jun 3 00:44:14 CEST 2002

At 02:22 PM 6/1/2002, you wrote:

>   It's seems Douglas F. McLaughlin has just removed his description of
>v8 proto from public access (www.stricq.com/icqv8/ ) :(((
>   Does anyone has a copy of theese docs?

Nope, I didn't remove it.  I just upgraded from Apache 1 to Apache 2.  I
found out after the fact that Coldfusion does not and apparently will not
support Apache 2.  Not very smart of them in my opinion.  But I quickly
found a hacked version of a dll that does work.  So, now all is back working.

If you get an access denied error when loading a *.cfm file, that means I
have rebooted into AmigaOS where Coldfusion is absolutely not
supported.  Just come back later and check if I'm back in Winblows land.

There is another site that was listed here not too long ago that duplicates
everything I did and more, I just don't remember the URL right now.  That
site is guarunteed up 24/7, unlike my own personal PC which is very much
subject to my whims on a moment by moment basis.

Doug

--
Douglas F. McLaughlin      [Chancellor's List - Spring '01 - '02,
STR Programming Services    University of North Carolina - Pembroke]
stricq at owlnet.net
http://www.stricq.com/     { while(!sleep) sheep++; }
Team Amiga                 http://www.amiga.com/